MediSys Health Network
MediSys Health Network, Inc. (“MediSys”), established in 1995, is a not-for-profit, 501(c)3 organization located within New York City whose principle entities include Jamaica Hospital Medical Center and Flushing Hospital Medical Center. Together, these organizations constitute an integrated network of acute care teaching hospitals providing a full array of medical, surgical, pediatric, rehabilitative, psychiatric and ambulatory care services as well as a broad spectrum of diagnostic and treatment services. The MediSys hospitals operate a large contingent of emergency ambulances in the New York City 911 system and are among the busiest Level I trauma centers in the region. The system’s network of community-based ambulatory care centers, nursing and rehabilitation facility (Trump Pavilion for Nursing and Rehabilitation) strengthen MediSys across the entire continuum of patient care.
- MediSys Health Network, Inc. is a supporting organization to:
- MediSys Health Network
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
- Trump Pavilion for Nursing and Rehabilitation
- The James and Sarah Brady Institute for Traumatic Brain Injury
- MediSys Family Care Centers
- TJH Medical Services, PC
- The Advanced Center for Psychotherapy
- MediSys Ambulance Service, Inc.